Refund Policy - COVID-19

At this time the CUFC board has made the decision that refunds will not be provided until more information is available on the upcoming Outdoor 2020 season. We are currently awaiting direction from CSA, Alberta Soccer as well as Calgary Minor Soccer with regards to the delayed start of the outdoor 2020 soccer season. 

CMSA is currently planning on delaying the start of the outdoor season accordingly and will pass on information to the Clubs as events unfold.

CUFC is also planning on delaying the start of all our Rec program and we will publish the information as events unfold.

Refunds at this time will hinder the club financially, as plans for a delayed outdoor season are still going ahead and we continue to have ongoing expenses as well as those that have been incurred already.
The CUFC Board will continue to monitor the current situation and reserve the right to revise and amend the Refund Policy at any time, with future withdrawals from CUFC programs being subject to a $50.00 non-refundable administration fee.
All and any refunds continue to be at the sole discretion of CUFC.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
CUFC Board of Directors
Updated 3rd April 2020