Outdoor Game Rescheduling Policy
CMSA Inclement Weather Rescheduling
U10 All Tiers - Teams need to contact each other, set up a new date, time, and location. Inform CMSA at email@example.com, using the CMSA Game Rescheduling Form.
U12 All Tiers - Home team shall contact the Away team and set up a new date, time, and location with Away team’s approval. Inform CMSA at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the Game Rescheduling Form.
U14 Tiers IV – VI - Home team shall contact the Away team and set up a new date, time, and location with Away team’s approval. Inform CMSA at email@example.com, using the Game Rescheduling Form.
U14 Tier I-III and All U16/U18 - Home team shall contact CMSA at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the Game Rescheduling Form to indicate the field was closed. CMSA will reschedule where possible.
All levels of Play
If you require a CUFC home game to be rescheduled due to Rain Out, travelling to a tournament or a special event.
Follow the steps provided:
Note: Player Vacation, Player Injury and/or Coach Availability are NOT valid reason(s) for rescheduling.
- The team requesting to reschedule a game must send an email to the League Director at email@example.com stating the reason for the reschedule. If the initial request is approved the team may proceed to Step 2.
- Contact the opposition team (via the Coach Contact List in Goal-line) and ask if they are willing to reschedule the game.
- Find a new date, field and time to play the game (agreeable to both teams). Check the CUFC website “Home Game Calendar” for Field availability.
- Complete the CUFC Game Rescheduling Form and forward to the CUFC Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Game Rescheduling Form must be received no later than THREE FULL BUSINESS DAYS prior to the original game date OR prior to the rescheduled game date (whichever comes first).
- The CUFC Office will contact the CUFC referee Coordinator to find an certified referee at email@example.com (U16 & U18 Tier I also require 2 assistant referees).
- CUFC covers the cost of referees for home games ONLY. Requests to move away games to Chestermere fields will have an additional referee cost as stated on the CUFC Rescheduling Form.
- Additional costs for referees will be charged to the original home team.
- If a CUFC team requests the game to be rescheduled, the CUFC team will pay the referee cost.
- Once approved, teams will receive a game update email and the game will be changed on the CUFC website. It is NOT approved until the website has been updated.
If step ONE is not completed – the game will NOT be approved.
ALL Home rescheduled games MUST be submitted via the CUFC Game Rescheduling Form.
Games will NOT be rescheduled without the form.
Once you have all this information, you MUST get the other team to confirm it.